In this section, we elaborate what cookies we use, how we use them, and how you can manage our website’s cookies on your device.
What are Cookies?
This page describes what information they gather, how we use them, and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent cookies from being stored on your device. However, be advised that such actions may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of our website’s functionality.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can prevent cookies on your device by adjusting your browser’s settings. However, changes in browser settings are dependent on device and type of browser. If using;
- Chrome Browser on Android, please review guidelines on Google support page
- Firefox Browser, please check Firefox support pages (support.mozilla.org)
- Safari browser, please check associated guidelines on Apple Support
- Other browsers, please review related user documentation pages across the web.
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will affect the functionality and features of our website and, in this way, reduce your ability to place orders and contact us through the chat tab. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page (analytics.google.com).
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, we may use third-party cookies to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
Have questions or need help? Use the form to reach out and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.