Our revision policy details how we handle your revision requests.
At CustomScribes, we premise our services on customer satisfaction. We purpose to deliver customer orders on, and before, time and ensure written content is plagiarism-free, original, and meets provided instructions. However, if we, for any reason, fail to adhere to your instructions (as specified on the order page), You have the right to request a revision.
Accepting Your Revision Request
We will gladly follow through with your revision request if:
- Our writers miss any of your stated instructions. In this circumstance, we will grant you the right to unlimited revisions.
- You send additional or new instructions relating to your order within forty-five (45) minutes after placing your order*. Be advised that we will contact you and send a payment invoice if additional guidelines require more pages, charts, or PowerPoint presentations.
*only applies to orders with a deadline of less than twenty-four (24) hours. We will accept your revision request if you have not exceeded more than half of your afore-stated deadline – one that is more than 24 hours.
Declining Your Revision Request
- You change order instructions forty-five (45) minutes after placing your order*.
- Ten (10) or more days have elapsed after order delivery. Please check if all completed files you receive meet your instructions and, if not, send your revision request within 10 days.
- If you request any revision a week after receiving a previously revised paper. In this case, we will assume that you are satisfied with your revised paper.
- If our quality department determines that your order instructions were met in a previously sent paper.
*only applies to orders with a deadline of less than twenty-four (24) hours.
Please note that:
- We process any revision-related refund requests using our money-back policy.
- Revisions encapsulate grammatical, stylistic, and structural changes in a completed paper.
- Revisions DO NOT cover changes that significantly alter the contextual themes/subject of the order. In this circumstance, please place a new order on our secure ordering page or through our support email ([email protected]).
- We do not charge for revisions unless Your revision request encompasses changes in previously availed instructions or adds pages, PowerPoint slides, or charts.