Terms and Conditions
Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using our Service.
The terms and conditions listed below shall regulate the association between you “the Client” and us “the Company,” when requesting “Work.” As such, once you have placed an order on this website, you have confirmed that you have read, understood, and agreed with all our Terms and Conditions. Submitting an order and/or payment implies that you are legally obligated to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Interpretations of our terms
- “Website” means customscribes.com.
- “Consumer/Customer”, “You” or “Yours” refers to anyone submitting order details, executing an order, uploading any information, and transferring payments on this website.
- “Company,” “We,” or “Our” refers to customscribes.com
- Order refers to the actual request for a Product sent to our Company by the Customer. It includes particular requirements and a specification of sources to be used in writing.
An ‘Order’ is an electronic request for a paid service from the customer for a particular writing service. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the product.
“Order” refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on our website by the consumer. An order includes the work in its entirety along with its consumer requirements.
- A product is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, written and delivered to the Customer in accordance with his or her inquiry as a digital document.
- “Product Revision” or “Revision” is a request sent by the Customer for editing the final version of the Product, based on the initial requirements of the order.
- Quality Assurance Department refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for evaluating and protecting the quality of our Products and Services.
- Support Team or Support refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order process.
- A Writer is a person employed by the company as a freelancer, who provides research and writing services to the Customer, according to the Company Agreement.
- “Work” is the final product or service offered through our website.
Terms of usage
- This contract commences and is valid once the Client places, or commits to place, an order through our website.
- The contract between the Client and Company is valid unless terminated early by provisions stated herein.
- You may use our service and website solely for your personal use.
- Completed orders delivered to you are produced by our writers.
- Completed orders delivered to you are produced by our writers.
- We, and our affiliates, have and retain full copyrights for any products, or materials, herein termed “work”, delivered to you.
- We grant you an exclusive license to “work” when and if payment for “work” you ordered for private non-commercial use is complete.
- By using our service, you agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Website, without our prior written consent.
- YOU are responsible for all losses our company will suffer due to any and all unwarranted and unapproved use of our resources.
- By using our website, you agree that WE own all intellectual property rights to our website’s material, whether textual, audio-visual or design.
- By accessing or using our website, YOU acknowledge that We do not grant you the right to transfer our intellectual property rights.
- By providing materials to us, you accept that: uploaded materials, particularly ones used as reference material, do not infringe on the intellectual property rights, or other rights, of other individuals and/or legal entities, or breach any laws and regulations.
- You accept that we will not provide journal articles, e-books, or books used in completing your order entirely. Instead, we will provide excerpts from cited materials in “work” for reference purposes only.
- You accept that any materials sent to us, through our order forms, contact forms, and/or emails, do not contain official identification data, whether yours or belonging to another person. We will remove such data but are not obligated to do so. We also disclaim any liability associated with posting such data.
- We reserve the right to disclose any information uploaded on our website or through our official communication channels to third parties to ensure our website works correctly, protect both our, and our website’s visitors, interests, or comply with legal or governmental directives.
By using our website, you agree that any product revisions depend solely on our revision policy. As such, we will process your revision requests according to the postulates stated in our revision policy.
- By using our service, you accept that you make payments in lieu of services offered and according to our pricing policy.
- By using our service, you accept that “products” will only be disbursed after payment
- You accept that we will only commerce “work” once we receive your payment through available payment processors.
- By placing an order, you acknowledge that we will only process any payment-related refunds according to the provisions stated in our money-back policy.
Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company or its licensors be liable to any user on account of that user’s use or misuse of or reliance on the website, arising from any claim relating to this agreement or the subject matter hereof. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise, even if indeed or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the website, from reliance or damage caused by information posted on the website, from inability to use the website, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of website (including such damages incurred by third parties). This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised on the website or received through any links provided in the website. This limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost data. Such limitation shall further apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of the website or any information or merchandise that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the website. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Termination of Contract
We reserve the right to terminate your right to use our services and cancel any order at our discretion. We will cancel an order due to: poor communication/cooperation, particularly one originating from the customer’s side and affecting order completion; suspicion that the customer is engaged, or has engaged, in fraudulent activity; or/and if the customer violates provisions of this terms-and-conditions page.
Amendments to our terms and conditions
By using our service, you acknowledge and agree that we may change our terms and conditions, either completely or unilaterally, without prior communication or notice. We thus recommend that You should regularly read through our terms and conditions to check if any changes have been made.